Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People & Guns - Do They Mix....YOU DECIDE !!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

haha that last one is a bit rough when she broke her nose!!! that girl in the first video, phwarrr:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

In fairness them videos are made by men to make women look stupid, most guys who had bever fired a desert eagle before would have the same thing done to them.

I know of a few shooters who are crack shots far better than most guys i know who are hunters

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

Tack, all of the videos posted are done in the name of fun and a bit of lighthearted humour, we all know women can be top class shooters as well as men, we dont need you to tell us that, so come down off the moral high ground - lighten up and put a little humour into your weekend !:D

May I also refer to fellow shooters the below link which may explain tacks sensitivity to my initial post !!!!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055931200&highlight=tackleberrywho+girls

vixdname wrote: »
    Tack, all of the videos posted are done in the name of fun and a bit of lighthearted humour, we all know women can be top class shooters as well as men, we dont need you to tell us that, so come down off the moral high ground - lighten up and put a little humour into your weekend !:D

i'm just letting you know in a gentle way before the others come on and give you a bolli*g

There is lots of videos on youtube were people have accidents.

In regards to morals? I have very few:D
    i was given out to before for heather La Croix vids so I'm trying to save you the nagging I got ;)
    Humour is a dangerous topic, i love Tommy Tiernan for example yet I could never tell his jokes in work ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭vixdname

i'm just letting you know in a gentle way before the others come on and give you a bolli*g

There is lots of videos on youtube were people have accidents.

In regards to morals? I have very few:D
    i was given out to before for heather La Croix vids so I'm trying to save you the nagging I got ;)
    Humour is a dangerous topic, i love Tommy Tiernan for example yet I could never tell his jokes in work ;)

If others want to give me a B********g for having a lighthearted bit of banter on a Saturday afternoon let them say it - you're not an embassador for all members of the shooting forum - I dont think you give the lads on this forum credit for having cop on and knowing when something is done in bad taste and when its done lightheartedly - let others speak for themselves.:D Now, I'm off shooting for the evening with my "WIFE" - shes a great shot with my .223 and an AI stock !!! catch ya later.

• Advertisement

vixdname wrote: »
    If others want to give me a B********g for having a lighthearted bit of banter on a Saturday afternoon let them say it - you're not an embassador for all members of the shooting forum - I dont think you give the lads on this forum credit for having cop on and knowing when something is done in bad taste and when its done lightheartedly - let others speak for themselves.:D Now, I'm off shooting for the evening with my "WIFE" - shes a great shot with my .223 and an AI stock !!! catch ya later.

i'm not an ambassador for all boards members Vix, but "we" are all ambassadors for the sport.

I never said it was in bad taste, It may be a little unbalanced though in fairness.
    My point is some people won't find it funny is all. I'm not having a go at you Vix, I was trying to let you have the benefit of my experience on posting a similar thread and getting a few negative jibes over it

Enjoy the shooting, lashing rain here. Maybe later it might clear up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

I'd say that bird in the first one needed a change of clothes after that. :D:D

You can't beat a well balanced post ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭kildare.17hmr

oh:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I have a much better idea...

/edits original post

There we go, that's more like it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement