Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iTunes Ireland TV Shows?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know when we will be getting iTunes TV shows for purchase? We got films there this summer, but I am hanging onto my iTunes USA account just because I buy so many shows. I no longer live in the US and want to switch to the Irish but I just know I'll miss so many great shows...

Aon scéal? any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

No idea. When ever the rights quagmire gets sorted out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭muineachan

Aye, I suppose a lot of the shows will be foreign, but given apples drive for money I thought they'd be more eager. would be a good income for RTÉ, TG4 etc too in times where their advertising revenue have dropped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I wouldn't see a couple of thousand people buying shows at 99c a pop making too much difference in the RTE coffers.

You also have to remember that we are a market the size of a small English city, so larger markets will be targeted long before us unless we are included in a block.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 chardonnay

Still no tv shows on iTunes Does anyone know why?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Old thread locked, probably best off asking over at Apple Devices :)

Nick

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement