Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best times to use gym?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what time is the best to use the gym? I know the middle of the day gets very busy but would you recommend early morning or at night? I don't mind going at either of these times, I'm just wondering which is less busy?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

alan4cult wrote: »
    Just wondering what time is the best to use the gym? I know the middle of the day gets very busy but would you recommend early morning or at night? I don't mind going at either of these times, I'm just wondering which is less busy?

Anytime before 9am, Thursdays and Tusedays and Tridays, Saturdays and Sundays after 7pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    Anytime before 9am, Thursdays and Tusedays and Tridays, Saturdays and Sundays after 7pm

Do you realise the Gym closes at 5.30 on Saturdays and Sundays.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

unknown13 wrote: »
    Do you realise the Gym closes at 5.30 on Saturdays and Sundays.

Exactly! Although probably guarenteed to be fairly quiet so.

Advertisement