Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Internet Problem

• 18-09-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Folks I got a Wii console attached to a TV .I have the internet Channel downloaded .
    Is this possible to watch live internet football this way. I dont want to spend any money if its not going to work or if the quality is going to be weak.
    Thanks Guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

lenny1020 wrote: »
    Folks I got a Wii console attached to a TV .I have the internet Channel downloaded .
    Is this possible to watch live internet football this way. I dont want to spend any money if its not going to work or if the quality is going to be weak.
    Thanks Guys.

no not with the wii, because all website require to watch a video you need adobe flash player download and no adobe flash player download for the wii yet.

but with your pc yes, Is this possible to watch live internet football

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

want watch it on the big screen, insert a hdmi cable in to ur pc or laptop if both are hd

• Registered Users Posts: 25 sweetafton

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    no not with the wii, because all website require to watch a video you need adobe flash player download and no adobe flash player download for the wii yet.

but with your pc yes, Is this possible to watch live internet football

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/

want watch it on the big screen, insert a hdmi cable in to ur pc or laptop if both are hd

Pretty sure the wii browser has flash. I've played flash games on it before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭antocann

the threads a year old, id say the op has it sorted now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

sweetafton wrote: »
    Pretty sure the wii browser has flash. I've played flash games on it before.

playing flash games,

everytime i try watch a video from youtube on the my nintendo wii, the website always ask for adobe flash player download, so i click on the adobe flash player download software and no available adobe flash player download software for nintendo wii.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This has nothing to do with broadband.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement