Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuits

Options
  • 18-09-2010 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Hoping to join a surfing club in college this year so was looking for a cheap/good wetsuit. (Good being more important, so good value for money really, don't want a crap one just cos its cheap!)
    Anyone that knows their stuff and could help out would be appreciated.
    My friend mentioned this one in lidl, anyone know if its any good?
    on sale this weekend: http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20106020.p.Mens_Complete_Wetsuit_Set

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

I joined the UCD sub aqua club last year and got my semi dry from divegear.ie but they also do some generic watersport stuff, other sites can be very good such as adverts.ie 's watersport section.
    As for the LIDL wetsuits I've been reading emails from my club saying that they are going to buy some for newbies this year. If a wetsuit is good enough for diving it should be good enough for surfing but check that first as I dont know about the thickness of surfing wetsuits or the flexability required

Advertisement