Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS - Boards UL Beers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

No one was knocking about Java's at 11 anyway; awful racket coming from the Stables though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

cson wrote: »
    No one was knocking about Java's at 11 anyway; awful racket coming from the Stables though!

That's cos come 11pm, we had moved to the Stables...You should have text me lad...

On a brighter note...thanks to all who did turn out tonight. Its great to be able to put some faces to names!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It was a pity that so few turned up but I still enjoyed it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

P*ssed I missed it!

Dying from a flu type thing. Ironically, I think it'll be the lab reports and lesson plans that kill me.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

poor Sarah HUGS

o and i'll be around for the 1st bulbs in semester 2

• Advertisement

I'm going to make a suggestion here rather than starting a new thread.

Since this is a beers thread, why dont we leave it open on a weekly basis, and use it to meet boardsies on a regular basis, rather than just at 'official' BULBS.

Just post that you are going out, for example, that you will be in Stables @8pm on a wednesday or something like that.

What do ye think?

Make BULBS more common

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Mossin wrote: »

Since this is a beers thread, why dont we leave it open on a weekly basis, and use it to meet boardsies on a regular basis, rather than just at 'official' BULBS.

Just post that you are going out, for example, that you will be in Stables @8pm on a wednesday or something like that.

What do ye think?

Make BULBS more common

Sound's like a good idea Mossin

but dose it include an open invite to you epic bbq's (it's all i remember from last years st patrick's day )

mayo_lad wrote: »
    Sound's like a good idea Mossin

but dose it include an open invite to you epic bbq's (it's all i remember from last years st patrick's day )

It might do ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Mossin wrote: »

What do ye think?

Make BULBS more common

Great idea! :)

I'm telling ya...another week like this one and I'll be in the pub every night! =/

Thanks lad :)

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

Oh yes, quite the spiffing idea!! See you all thre at sme stage !!

• Advertisement
Advertisement