Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone know where I can get a coffee machine Serviced?

• 18-09-2010 2:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭

Hiya Folks,
    Does anyone know where? Or who? I can get to service an espresso machine for me in the Limerick area?

I have a Magister ES60 espresso machine that for the last 3 years has been working away trouble free, but alas its being playing up on me for the last week or so!
    I have done all I know and still get a beeping noise after a few seconds when using the group head. The hot water and steam wand are working a.ok though so I'm at a loss as to what the problem is.

Anyone know where/who/what can help, I'd appreciate it greatly :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

banie01 wrote: »
    Hiya Folks,
    Does anyone know where? Or who? I can get to service an espresso machine for me in the Limerick area?

I have a Magister ES60 espresso machine that for the last 3 years has been working away trouble free, but alas its being playing up on me for the last week or so!
    I have done all I know and still get a beeping noise after a few seconds when using the group head. The hot water and steam wand are working a.ok though so I'm at a loss as to what the problem is.

Anyone know where/who/what can help, I'd appreciate it greatly :)

well...

is it a machine for home or business???

Ken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

well...

is it a machine for home or business???

Ken

Its a professional machine (Magister ES60 similar to a Gaggia ) but used at home.

Its a professional machine (Magister ES60 similar to a Gaggia ) but used at home.

I'll check it out with the lads we use inside on monday and let ya know.

Rgds - Ken

I'll check it out with the lads we use inside on monday and let ya know.

Rgds - Ken

Thanks a million! :D

Thanks a million! :D

Siad it to the the service rep yesterday, he's going to have a look into it and let me know, did u try downloading a service/maintaince manual from the internet???

ken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Bundasbar

Sounds like the connection is a little loose. It beeps because it cant provide the necessary bar pressure. I can take a look at it if you like

Yer man from bewleys got back to me, they don't do them so has no info on them.

He thinks there's a company in Dublin called Watermark where he'll try get some info.

There's a website called coffee geek that has some info on them I think.

Let ya know if I get anything else.

rgds - Ken

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Believe it or not, there is a coffee and tea forum on boards!
    Some real coffee heads in there, should post there?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=929

Yer man from bewleys got back to me, they don't do them so has no info on them.

He thinks there's a company in Dublin called Watermark where he'll try get some info.

There's a website called coffee geek that has some info on them I think.

Let ya know if I get anything else.

rgds - Ken

Ken thanks a million for the help.
    I have the service and the installation manuals but they are poor poor translations from Italian.....
    I seem to have sorted the problem for now though(I hope)
    Bundasbar wrote: »
    Sounds like the connection is a little loose. It beeps because it cant provide the necessary bar pressure. I can take a look at it if you like

Bundasbar it actually seems to have been more of an overpressure issue at the group head, I seem to have sorted it though!
    I'll keep your offer in mind for the future though ;)

Advertisement