Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Felt Speed 50

• 18-09-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, was wondering are there any owners, past or present of Felt Speed 50.
    Thoughts/opinions good & bad.

Guy in the shop today recommended it. Mostly goin' to be used to basically start getting fit and doin' some daily exercise. Won't be doin' big mileage[approx 10-15 miles a day], not for a while yet.
    I was tempted with a road racer, but I'm looking at the option of putting a seat on the back for my 2 year old to come for a few spins every now and then.

The bike is priced at E595 & rear seat E70, just within budget.

Any thoughts on other options?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

First, are you aware of the bike to work scheme?

Price same spec bikes in other shps before you decide (where were you looking at the felt, eurocycles?)

I have a felt road bike and love it, but i went for it because of the look, it wasnt the best value bike around for its spec.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

funkyjebus wrote: »
    First, are you aware of the bike to work scheme?

Price same spec bikes in other shps before you decide (where were you looking at the felt, eurocycles?)

I have a felt road bike and love it, but i went for it because of the look, it wasnt the best value bike around for its spec.

Aye, I'm asking about the scheme tomorrow.

Was lookin' in Nigel's Cycles in Galway.

Funny you say that, I love the look of the bike too, but, as you say about better specs, I'm not too 'tech minded' on bikes.
    Any recommendations on similar priced better spec bikes? :)

Advertisement