Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gabby Joyce

Options
  • 18-09-2010 2:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Why do you want to know?

Welcome to boards btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

• Registered Users Posts: 35 memoirs

Hi,

I've seen the other 2 threads already about Gabby Joyce/ the Burren Mount. I'm a student in NUI and would really like to make a short documentary on the hotel, to film it and to hear about the history behind it through the years.

Any idea how to get in touch with the owners or the man who lives in it? I tried knocking on the door but got no answer.

Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 kevinbarry

he works in the bal in the mornings from 9 till lunch time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

As said, the Bal in Salthill is your bet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 memoirs

Thanks a million guys, so helpful, will head down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭TheCosmicFrog

memoirs wrote: »
    Hi,

I've seen the other 2 threads already about Gabby Joyce/ the Burren Mount. I'm a student in NUI and would really like to make a short documentary on the hotel, to film it and to hear about the history behind it through the years.

Any idea how to get in touch with the owners or the man who lives in it? I tried knocking on the door but got no answer.

Thanks in advance!

memoirs, can you please let me know when this film is done? I'd love to watch it and hear about the hotel. I'm dying with curiosity about the place. I'm the person who made the thread "Burren Mount" to see if anyone had any information on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement