Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room Available GMIT

Options
  • 18-09-2010 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey anyone lookin for a room near GMIT..?
    We have a four bedroom house and we need a fourth person to fill up the fourth room! the house is in Lurgan Park, just an 8 min walk to GMIT. We're in fourth year, not total party animals but we're fairly relaxed, deffo up for craic. the room is on the third floor and you would have the whole floor to yourself, quite a small bedroom but a second room you could use for a desk or to keep your stuff or whatever you like!
    Rent is 425 for the first month, thats the rent and deposit, and then it'll be 210pm after that!
    post reply if interested, we're looking for someone to move in asap!
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fi199

Hey, I'm in my final year in Gmit and looking for place, and wouldn't mind taking a look if possible,

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rachelc77

Room still available, no response from fi199...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thfc13

I wud be interested in n takn a luk, im a 4th yr aswel nd need to get sumthing sorted soon.. Can ya giv me a ring on 0860667381 if its stil avail thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Elbon bunny

Is the room still available?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement