Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lynda Maher Hairdresser - Rant-

Options
  • 18-09-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

:mad:
    Ok so was going to a wedding last week and decided to get my hair in an upstyle...went to lynda mahers and got an ok style and they charged me €40 for 20 mins work :eek: my friend got her hair washed, cut, blowdried and in an upstyle in another salon in carlow and it cost her €35...cannot help but feel like i got totally ripped off......:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Were the prices not displayed before you purchased, or was the fee charged higher than the displayed price after the service commenced? If neither of these occurred it's entirely your own fault for not making yourself aware of the charge, hence no rip-off. Different business often have different prices even for the same/similar service, nothing unusual about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

You know what they say.... if your not happy then go somewhere else.. sorry to hear about it all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shinnyx

that's fairly pricey :O that hairdressers is always in the paper for winning 'salon of the year' and stuff like that...maybe that's why they charge so much? I don't know, I've only been there once before and this was a few years ago. I got charged something like €25 for a wash and blow dry which was ok but my friend who was with me that day got charged nearly 40 because she also got a trim lol...it's a bit much, I def prefer my local salon

Advertisement