Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC Desire vs Samsung Galaxy S ??

• 18-09-2010 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm stuck between both phones.. but which one is better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

thread moved to the android forum.

you should tell people what you intend to use the phone for too and if anything in particular is crucial to you.

you can also look at some reviews on www.gsmarena.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

was in the same boat over the weekend & went with the galaxy

id check out youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvnzBtZimS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Same as, about a month ago...

I went for the Galaxy. No regrets.

Doubt there's much difference really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Both are very good phones, and there is not a huge difference between them. I have neither but have played with both, and just about prefer the Desire (Build Quality not that Samsung is particularly bad, camera flash, and more developer support would be what would sway it for me) but if having a bigger screen is what you want the Galaxy is a great phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I'd wait for the newDesire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement