Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are these rooms?!

Options
  • 18-09-2010 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

I don't even know what building they refer to, help much appreciated!!!

A1052
    A0060A
    ERO008

And does SR refer to the Schrodinger Building? Thanks in advance... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I don't even know what building they refer to, help much appreciated!!!

A1052
    A0060A
    ERO008

And does SR refer to the Schrodinger Building? Thanks in advance... :)

A1052 = A Block in the main building level 1 room 052. The one to the right of the white house [if standing behind the white house at the fountain]

I'd assume that AO0060A is up there also.

ERO068 is the Engineering Research Building afaik. Thats on the left as you walk towards the living bridge.

And yes, SR = Schrodinger.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MiamiMortimer

Thank you!!!
    It's crazy they don't include code translations for the timetables, all the numbers and letters are so confusing! Usually I get by by entering the codes into the search engine on the UL homepage and seeing what comes up, but it didn't help for these :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭ynwa_17

I've attached the list of most of the main classroom. This will definitely be of help, it certainly got me through first year! Hopefully it'll be of help :)

Advertisement