Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help picking college course !!!!! and help with rent refunding???

• 18-09-2010 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, i am thiking of starting Automation Engineering in dit bolton street (course num dt003), but i dont really know what it entails in terms of careers or the course work it self. I have been excepted and i have acomidation in dublin, but im having my doubts in this course:(.
    There is one other course at this point that im interested which is civil engineering in dkit i have applied for it on friday and should know the results by monday which is when i should be starting my course in dublin:confused::eek:!!!! I have also paid my rent for a month and my deposit but i have not got the keys or moved in and i was wondering if i could get a refund?????

any responses are wecome!!!

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

Bit late to respond but its programming machines and robotics etc, not much work about in civil eng. at present. automation be a good one if thats what interests you.

Advertisement