Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Skip hire

• 18-09-2010 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone recommend a cheap moderate sized skip hire in limerick/newport area?

Cheers,
    Al

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

I always find Willie Fitzgerald reasonable, and will take anything in the skip unlike some operators.

Phone: + 353 61 414200

http://www.fitzgeraldskiphire.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭aldeniro

cheers steve

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 864 ✭✭✭manna452121

Go with Fitzgeralds,I have used them on 3 occassions and found them great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

I didn't want to create a duplicate thread on this - Would sincerely appreciate any recommendations for Skip hire Folks.

Thanks.

P.S.

People have mentioned the Skip Hire Companies being picky about what is put in????

- I really want to put anything I like in and have the Company make it disappear....... The intention is to clear up quickly and not spend days sorting, segregating, recycling and arguing with environmentalists.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

In that case Raiser I suggest you put everything together and get a Rubbish collection lad to come and take it away.

It'd be cheaper usually and less grief, also an extra pair or two pairs of hands to help you move it quicker.

Christie Daly I think is a guys name. If you need a number I can ask my neighbour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Thanks Berty - Have gotten some shocking quotes from them Fellas in the past though!!!

- Will also ring anyone who might be recommended on here in a bit and make comparisons then I suppose.

Cheers for that :)

Advertisement