Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullets and rifle advice

Options
  • 18-09-2010 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

hi
    does anyone know what is the best .22lr bullet or kind of bullet for rabbit hunting with a suppressor eg subsonic hollow points:confused:
    sick of under powered bullets not havin enough punch,accuracy and range:mad::mad::mad: I know i can go supersonic but as anyone with hunting experence will know that the supersonic "crack" cant be suppressed wih a .22 round effectively which will send those bunnys running!!!!

also thinkin of buyin a tika 5.6x55 with a suppressor:D for deer and foxes. I use a .22lr (cz452) for the bunnys but i am thinking of geting something bigger to deal with foxes and deer, i know manny people who go deer culling and hunting and would like to join in as i enjoy huntin but i am unsure about more hi calibred rifles. i live near kinscourt co cavan.

all thoughts and comments are wecome!!!! thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement