Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls night out in Belfast - any ideas

Options
  • 18-09-2010 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi

Unsure if there's another forum I should be posting this on, only one thread on the Antrim one so thought it was best placed here.

Myself and two other girls are heading to Belfast next weekend for the Fri and Sat night. We're all mid-twenties and looking for somewhere good to go out. We're staying in the city centre but non of us have been up there before so are very unsure as to where to go out there.

Any tips on pubs/clubs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

belfast city might be right, moved

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭paky

buy a bullet proof vest and a helmet

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

It really depends on what music etc you're into but have a look at www.belfastbar.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

paky, your post isn't funny or helpful.

OP, for a flashy night out try The Apartment or The Merchant Hotel and maybe less so Cafe Vaudeville and The Northern Whig. They're all within a couple of streets of each other.

There's also 4 venues (including Auntie Annie's which is a lovely pub) that are all listed here, which are more for live music which might be your thing.

You can forget about the bullet proof vest and helmet, they'll ruin your outfit and hair :P Enjoy your weekend - you'll have a great time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Ollies would be my suggestion, the bar adjacent to the merchant mentioned above^

for a good bar for pre-drinks would also be mc Hugh's, probably my favourite bar in the town and its close to the merchant, also for a club with late night opening hours you could try Rain niteclub.

Everything mentioned here are 5 minutes walk apart from each other, or a £4 taxi at most

• Advertisement
Advertisement