Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Mexican style timber Bed - take it away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Sorry, I fixed the link. We really have to get rid of it as have no space. It is a fine little bed and will go in a skip on Monday 27th if someone doesnt come and take it away. Reuse, Recycle and all dat. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Is it a single or a double, and does it come apart? (Disassemble).
    You could also try posting on dublinwaste.ie, it would give you more room in your skip!

Good point. It is disassembled and wrapped in plastic and bubble wrap. Really easy to get upstairs (we had it in an attic with very steep awkward staircase) and easy to reassemble - Phillips head screwdriver and an Allen Key will do it.
    Will try the website, thanks.

thanks for the info, I am tempted considering you say it's packed up and attic-ready....

That website is brill. Thankyou

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

adverts.ie also has a freebie section.

Does it? That's good to know, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

• Registered Users Posts: 44 joinerydivision

hi there, is the bed still available? I'd love to take it off you if that is ok, dont mind paying a few quid for it or i'll get you a nice bottle of something to say thanks. where would it need collecting from?

Cheers :-)

Sorry . Gone

• Advertisement
Advertisement