Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with JVC LT 46 and dvi input from PC

Options
  • 18-09-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

My sister has a JVC LT 46 DS9BJ which she wants to connect her nettop pc over hdmi. The nettop has a dvi output and she had a DVI-HDMI cable

On the select hdmi it shows the post screen of the nettop and the windows xp loading screen, but the second that windows xp starting up we get no display.
    (Latest drivers etc tried) (tried all resolutions as well - had a monitor to test the different resolutions from 800*600 upwards)

Now I took it to my house thinking it might be her cable or something (no brand)
    And plugged into my LG32LF2510 and it came up perfectly not changing anything. (now to be fair I do have a flash done on it to enable to USB port)

Any ideas?
    Not sure what to try next

Thanks
    Toppy
    Tagged:

Advertisement