Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anglo Irish Bar - EJ's Window

Options
  • 18-09-2010 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Anyone see this in EJ's window.

Great display and timely.

Particularly liked the NAMA on the toilet door.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

We've been talking about it in the Sligo news and views thread.
    I must get a lookat it and take some photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Essexboy

magnumlady wrote: »
    We've been talking about it in the Sligo news and views thread.
    I must get a lookat it and take some photos.

Look out for reflections. I did not realise how strong they were until I came home and looked at my pics. Of course, you could go inside the store but I did not have the nerve for that. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

The press would love this, nationals....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Think it was in the independent the other day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭CityMan2010

Well, I was sorta hinting at the owner of the pic to stick it in the nationals, but that was'nt for me to do, and I hope that the owner gets the fee due...it was a great pic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

See they have taken Cowen out of it and made it look more like a shop window.

Well, I was sorta hinting at the owner of the pic to stick it in the nationals, but that was'nt for me to do, and I hope that the owner gets the fee due...it was a great pic

It wasn't my pic in the nationals....maybe one day I'll get a photo in there;)

Advertisement