Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ripple no better the icebroadband

• 18-09-2010 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

I am near ashbourne in meath and the broadband had been slow or not there at all for the last 2/3 weeks , Tried to contact them by phone but no answer, From all the email's i sent got one response and it was very vague.

I thought this crowd be better than icebroadband but they are the same.

Is the standard of service from all the isp's in the country sub-standard.But we seem to paying premium rates . Reminds me of the building sector where we should be grateful that they accept to take the money off us.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 carlowed

same here in carlow very slow last few weeks cant get through on phone or watch youtube.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kat1111

i had ripple for 4 months , i couldnt even send email. i got new connection now cos i couldnt get through to them, very poor service. am in ashbourne as well. that kind of service should not be here these days.

Advertisement