Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phase 2 class hours?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

just a quick question, can anyone tell me what the phase2 hours are. What is the training centre in Baldoyle like. Im from kildare and im trying to work out if ill have to move up as far?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

8-3.30 and its a good training centre.Be prepared for plenty of writing though as they tend not to hand out the books just put them on the board for you to copy.

I was in Ballyfermot and we got the books given to us but I knew someone in baldoyle who had to copy it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 K3v1nmn

Sound, 8 to half 3 will be grand. taking down the notes could be a pain in the rocks tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭sparkfireman

when i did it there it was 1pm on a friday too... I am from Athy and had to stay up with mates that live close there....

Some instructors are idiots there in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 K3v1nmn

Yeah just found out its 8.30 to 3.45 and 12.45 on a friday, pretty good really. Yeah i may wait and see what the instructors are like, sound, hopefully. I think ill try stay up, its over a 100 miles round trip and im caught with the toll.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭m.j.w

K3v1nmn wrote: »
    Yeah just found out its 8.30 to 3.45 and 12.45 on a friday, pretty good really. Yeah i may wait and see what the instructors are like, sound, hopefully. I think ill try stay up, its over a 100 miles round trip and im caught with the toll.

Yea I finished phase 2 4 months ago and they are the hours I done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,415 ✭✭✭.G.

Yeah forgot about the friday bit,early finish is great.

Worked out there with my last company and instructors we all very friendly bar one.

they will pay for your digs since your not local

Advertisement