Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I made my account a few years ago but... never used it till around now.

Options
  • 18-09-2010 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway (short of making a new account and thus... breaking the rules, plus I like my name) of having the account either "removed" (so I can remake it) or have the date set that it was made to around September of 2010?
    See, I can honestly remember making this account back then but to ask what, I have no flippin' idea. I didn't even know I had an account till about a month ago. :rolleyes:

I'd be happy having my account removed (I know who to ask) but if I did... would it just be closed or would the name be removed and allow me to use it again? If it's the latter, will that ever come back to bite me in the arse or will it just basically be "oh a new account from a new IP"?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Why do you want to have your old reg date changed? I think it looks pretty happy there over your postcount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭Chaotic_Forces

Why do you want to have your old reg date changed? I think it looks pretty happy there over your postcount.

Yeah but as far as I can remember after the year 2007, I never used it. And I don't like the fact that people can say "well you were around here for years so you X/Y/Z" kind of thing.

Advertisement