Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a map for buses around Rahoon/Dunaras?

Options
  • 18-09-2010 10:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Living near Dunaras and was wondering what bus(es) go into town/NUIG.

What's the story with the Dunaras bus? Is it a free service I could just hop on to get into the college? Ta.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

You could ask at Bus station

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

You could ask at Bus station
    Your input is of the highest quality sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

The bus from Dunaras is free but is only for Dunaras residents.You have to show ID to get on the bus. Not sure how strict that rule is. He hasn't checked so far but there is a notice on the bus saying that he will be checking from Monday. i.e 2moro.

poisonated wrote: »
    The bus from Dunaras is free but is only for Dunaras residents.You have to show ID to get on the bus. Not sure how strict that rule is. He hasn't checked so far but there is a notice on the bus saying that he will be checking from Monday. i.e 2moro.
    Lettuce know if he does would ya? Fair enough if the bus was full and non-residents are keeping geniuine residents off, but you'd have to be a bit of a dick to tell someone they can't come on when the bus is empty.

Anyone got any info on Bus Eireann/city buses?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

v2.1%20-%20fullTextandBorder-Colour-60high.png

• Advertisement

Cheers, 5W bus it seems!

Advertisement