Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a record label internship?

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

I am nearly finished college. I am heavily involved in music so I would love to get into the music industry but dont know how to go about getting an internship with a label?

Anyone know how?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭PMI

Doubt it will happen stright out of college my friend but stranger things have happened.

I have been in and out of labels over the years, watching (in the old days) A&R guys and girls work and most if not all the guys and girls ive seen had some other way in ie: they managed a few acts got their names around, or got lucky with an independent act and got on through that.

so my post isnt one of those hey its never gonna happen things, it try and work out what your gonna be able to offer when you approach them :)

Good luck and think outside the box, the college thing dont fly with anyone now def not in record biz :D

Advertisement