Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alien Terror - The Square

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hi All

Does anybody remember Alien Terror in The Square, it was probably about 15 (or more) years ago? Freakin scary! Just looking to see if anyone remembers it and what exactly you remember about it! Trying hard to recall the full experience, can remember being in a fake lift, the doors open and there's the alien, and that's about it. Oh and walking into the room full of the cocoons. Help filling in the blanks would be much appreciated!

As far as I remember it was beside the cinema, where Captain Adventures was, and was only there for a few months. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ghetto Cornetto

Can't believe no-one has replied to this yet, OP.

Scared the absolute shíte out of me when I was a nipper. My memories of it are extremely vague, but it's something along these lines;
    • Grabbing on to my brother's shirt for dear life and not letting go.
    • Being slightly miffed that it was not related to Giger's Alien design.
    • Cocoons everywhere.
    • One of the aliens somehow climbing along the walls.
    • A severely over-acting woman with a handgun being the "tour guide".
    • Someone sitting on a bed with 666 on their heads. I have no idea if my childhood memories are getting mixed up with my first viewings of The Exorcist and The Omen, or if this actually happened.
    • Being scared to the point of nausea when I left.
    • Missing Captain Adventure's like hell.
    I'm not surprised it didn't last long to be honest. It was just a bit too much for kids - and they let in a lot of kids. But it was definitely one of the best scares I've ever had, would love to see some footoage or photos.

Advertisement