Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone make me a logo?

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i just made my website and now need a logo for it!It has to be 175px in height and 500px in width.It also has to have GizmoWow in it.The winner will get 10euro via paypal.Thanks;)

Whoops it also has to be in jpeg format!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

10 euro? and that's the winner?

Nah I'll skip thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

330640701_e4ca020785.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭seanob43

ahhh Im being mocked:rolleyes:!sorry is that not enough?what do you think would be a resonable amount???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

seanob43 wrote: »
    ahhh Im being mocked:rolleyes:!sorry is that not enough?what do you think would be a resonable amount???
    I,m sure right person will come along to design it, i have no clue how to do it,
    give it time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

seanob43 wrote: »
    Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i just made my website and now need a logo for it!It has to be 175px in height and 500px in width.It also has to have GizmoWow in it.The winner will get 10euro via paypal.Thanks;)

Whoops it also has to be in jpeg format!

Here's my entry, I followed your detailed brief carefully as you can see.
    gizmowow.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

OP, if you are looking for work to be done please post it in the sticky at the head of the forum.

For logo design you are probably better asking in the Digital Arts and Design forum. And be prepared to shell out a lot more than a tenner for something halfway decent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement