Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats? Ya gotta love em!

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭

Was over in my parents house tonight, just to have a chat & catch up with the folks. Hadn't been over in a good few months as ive been kind of busy.

Good old Jack our scruffy 12 yr old moggy strolls in through the front door, trots directly over to where im sitting, lets out a little yelp & jumps up into my lap for a snooze. Do cats have good memories or what?
    Jack is quite a cranky old boy, he'd never sit on my parent's laps. Think they were a wee bit jealous.:D Occasionally he'll sit on my brothers lap also but very rarely.

People who say cats are cold, unaffectionate animals are so wrong.

You can't make a cat like you but when they do like you, they let you know.:pac:

My brother has a theory that Jack sees my folks as providers & alpha leaders & sees himself and me as sort of siblings? Is that possible?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65142669&postcount=1885

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Poochie05

My parents' cat comes out to meet my car any time I call! I do think they remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭Dixie Chick

Thats so sweet, especially seeing as he is a grumpy sod!!

We had a kitten when I was a child who used to tear the arms and face off anyone that came near him if that was his form, but he would go to a snotty, drooling lump when my brother picked him up. He ran away, so my parents claim anyway (the cat not my brother)

Advertisement