Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Ireland final 2010

Options
  • 19-09-2010 4:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

To my great friends in Newry and Kilkeel and indeed to the whole of the Mourne county we wish yous northern luck in the big one,may your god guide yee to a great well deserved victory,keep the faith and victory shall be with you.
    (Armagh fans in Dundalk):)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rGhb0pAK30

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Comiserations lads. Ye played a better game than Cork.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Best team lost alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I agree, I thought Down deserved it much more and I was sad for them that they played so well and didn't win. That from a Corkonian and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

pow wow wrote: »
    That from a Corkonian and all!
    :eek: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I know, don't tell the neighbours :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I got a text just after the match; "thank god for small mercys",and,i wouldnt mind,but it was from from an Armagh supporter:mad:
    Tyrone yis:D jk
    The langers have only the lend of it.Well done Corcaigh,... Bualadh bos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dun Muirigh

Hard luck Down...what a game though. The last few minutes were painful! Best of luck in next years games!

Advertisement