Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Year Computing - Timetable Change.

Options
  • 19-09-2010 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

Just to let ya'll know there has been a revision to the timetables. T.D. sent out an email on Friday @ 1.47pm (:eek:) and the new timetables are posted on the notice board!

I have no idea of what was changed.
    Is the building open on a Sunday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Hmm, glad I spotted this here! Whats the address for the email log-in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Hmm, glad I spotted this here! Whats the address for the email log-in?

here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

That won't do you much good, as the revised timetables are not included with the email. :confused:

The only way to see the new times, is to check the notice board.

mrmac wrote: »
    That won't do you much good, as the revised timetables are not included with the email. :confused:

The only way to see the new times, is to check the notice board.

yep. or get your class rep to go in and get a copy of them for everyone, and then give them out in class.

We don't have a class rep yet.

It doesn't really bother me, as according to the old timetable, I've a class at 9.30 anyway, so I'm not going to miss anything. But there are a few groups who start late on a Monday, who could miss re-scheduled classes, as they will not be aware of any change.

• Advertisement

ah thats normal dude, your timetable can change a lot over the first few weeks.

Those who miss a class due to a timetable change wont miss much as the lecturer's understand very well.

as for a class rep, its very handy to have one, so why not go for it yourself?

....your timetable can change a lot over the first few weeks.

I would have thought that we'd get the new timetable emailed to us, especially as it happened after "normal" hours. I've a class every day at 9.30am, so I guess any change won't really impact our group.

as for a class rep, its very handy to have one, so why not go for it yourself?

That's not for me.
    I am considering starting a photography club though.
    I'm already heavily involved with the L'Kenny Photo Club, so kinda torn as I don't know if I'd be able to give a LYIT club enough attention.

Advertisement