Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 10!

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Scrummage wrote: »
    Thanks Looks like I am already there loosing 34-3 with 60mins gone

tis a grand league - nothing too tricky. handy to stay in to build team up for Div II. you had better not rain on my parade & make things difficult for me...

WNWIM agreement?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

I think I had my first >100 score last night :)

110-0 against a bot...

And I have money to invest for the new season :) Will want to spend it wisely as my academy will continue its 4 forty star pulls a season program and that should keep the team ticking over with quality youngsters to train/sell when and as needed.

I'm actually looking forward to season 11...

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

eoferrall wrote: »
    tis a grand league - nothing too tricky. handy to stay in to build team up for Div II. you had better not rain on my parade & make things difficult for me...

WNWIM agreement?! :D

Yea definetly xcept for clontarf I will roast him! I hope we don't get openside from div 4

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Scrummage wrote: »
    Yea definetly xcept for clontarf I will roast him! I hope we don't get openside from div 4

clontarf is grand, beat them already - he roasted me in last match of season when places couldnt change and so i went WNWIM, he went ltnt... and then had not energy to get through.

I will die if we get openside!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

mar-z wrote: »

And the team being relegated from division I is a bot!!:D

what division is the bot going to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

daheff wrote: »
    what division is the bot going to?

II.3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

When will we get the new season?