Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 10!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Ajeff gave me a serious spanking today. I fear he's taking the league very seriously this year.

Ah yeah, well its time to get out of this damn league :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

ajeffares wrote: »
    Ah yeah, well its time to get out of this damn league :P

I wish you had informed me of that before our match so I could prepare myself for the embarrassment.

I wish you had informed me of that before our match so I could prepare myself for the embarrassment.

Well i was expecting you to TNT tbh :o

Well i was expecting you to TNT tbh :o

I have other fish to fry with my TNT. It might be terrible logic, but I'm planning to save some TNT for the two new teams... I can't afford a loss to them and they're guaranteed to TNT me as the easiest win. Maybe one of them is poor enough for me to take regardless, but there's another lad with a possibly ok setup. If I can beat both of them I can survive another season, and a surprise scalp or two may even get me into the playoffs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Allright lads, a dilemma for ye. Next opponent is this crowd. They are in divIV, and have nothing but bots for the next few weeks in their league, and therefore no reason not to LTNT me on wednesday.

I reckon my first team @ normal should be favourite against their ltnt. What do ye reckon? Having to ltnt at this stage of the season, even with all my 2nds on the field would be a bit of a disaster.

• Advertisement

Allright lads, a dilemma for ye. Next opponent is this crowd. They are in divIV, and have nothing but bots for the next few weeks in their league, and therefore no reason not to LTNT me on wednesday.

I reckon my first team @ normal should be favourite against their ltnt. What do ye reckon? Having to ltnt at this stage of the season, even with all my 2nds on the field would be a bit of a disaster.

Feck, are we already out of bots?! Arse. Your firsts on normal should be able to take them, but they'll defo LTNT, they'd be foolish not to.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Feck, are we already out of bots?! Arse. Your firsts on normal should be able to take them, but they'll defo LTNT, they'd be foolish not to.

No I gotta BOT. lucky me.

Agree with Fewi btw...firsts on normal.

crisco10 wrote: »
    No I gotta BOT. lucky me.

Agree with Fewi btw...firsts on normal.

I also got a sexah sexah bot. Noice.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

24-12 at half time against Gideons, a team I really should be beating.

Tried going at the game on Normal today, I sooo hope it doesnt backfire on me :confused:

Got a victory from a match I had marked down as a loss and the best team in the league just went bot. I'll be disappointed to miss out on a play-off spot this season.

• Advertisement

Got a victory from a match I had marked down as a loss and the best team in the league just went bot. I'll be disappointed to miss out on a play-off spot this season.

I haven't gone bot?!? ;)

I haven't gone bot?!? ;)

You're certainly the best team post-bot-creation... :)

Though I hear Brefine Blues are looking for promotion too, so you better watch out suckah!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

have a DIv III team in cup tonight, took a risk and went normal against them as I reckoned could not afford LTNT with the schedule I have. looks to have paid off as they seem to have gone normal also judging from stats, fairly even.

So fingers crossed I am not out this early in the season (I NEED the cash!!:D)

eoferrall wrote: »
    have a DIv III team in cup tonight, took a risk and went normal against them as I reckoned could not afford LTNT with the schedule I have. looks to have paid off as they seem to have gone normal also judging from stats, fairly even.

So fingers crossed I am not out this early in the season (I NEED the cash!!:D)

Nice sensible way for both of ye to play the game. Me, I'd have probably destroyed my team and wankered my hopes for the league. Though now that you've set a good example I'll probably stay my nukes.

Nice sensible way for both of ye to play the game. Me, I'd have probably destroyed my team and wankered my hopes for the league. Though now that you've set a good example I'll probably stay my nukes.

Easy boy!;) yeah I guessed he might with his schedule also - studied his fixtures in depth! took the gamble he would, now just need to win! he has slightly better energy levels to me though... 5 mins and then it shall all unfold.

Damn you getting a bot match, could have done with a WNWIM game! presume you will watch mine instead now!;)

eoferrall wrote: »
    Easy boy!;) yeah I guessed he might with his schedule also - studied his fixtures in depth! took the gamble he would, now just need to win! he has slightly better energy levels to me though... 5 mins and then it shall all unfold.

Damn you getting a bot match, could have done with a WNWIM game! presume you will watch mine instead now!;)

Gonna start doing some reviews me thinks, though I'll keep an eye on yours and my chungfellas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

WNWIM on Sat, Satory?

Have it set in already myself.

Gonna start doing some reviews me thinks, though I'll keep an eye on yours and my chungfellas.

Live to fight another day!

And my reward, a Div 4 team whose highest CSR player is about level with my lowest (excluding Evan as he does not play!) :D

Feck. Have COdy1 in the next round of the cup. Ugh. Another short and sweet Cup campaign.

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    WNWIM on Sat, Satory?

Have it set in already myself.

Yeah I got it penciled in as well...

Got fewcifur in the cup next round, there goes my revenue stream :(

• Advertisement

satory wrote: »
    Yeah I got it penciled in as well...

Got fewcifur in the cup next round, there goes my revenue stream :(

Whataya talking about, I just talk a good game, I've a mediocre div III team, you'll be grrrrand.
    Sure look how close our boards match was. At least if I lose I get beaten by another boardsie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

Got drawn against Breifne blues....reckon my cup ends in round 4 again this season :(

daheff wrote: »
    Got drawn against Breifne blues....reckon my cup ends in round 4 again this season :(

I'm playing him in a competitive league match this Saturday. Between the two of us I'm sure we can come up with a strategy so you can beat them. I'll supply you with my tactics perhaps and a bit of match analysis...

Got smashed 48-7 by Breifne Blues. Tactics in the post soon Daheff, go hard go fast

Back on track to take my league by the scruff of the neck. 83 - 3 win. they went 0-3 ahead... then leveled and then from about 20mins in linebreaks every min or two!:D

Ugh, Injuries Galore. Scrappy match, only really started working in the last 20, Guess it was Stamina?

Anyway, as always, Good game Satory.

Btw, PM sent

I haven't had chance to have a decent look at the game but im pretty sure I can guess the result...

With regards to your pm, I didn't think about that tactic so I'll keep that in mind, but todays line up from me was a more experimental mine up as I'm trying to rest some players as I target next weekend for my first win of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

For first time in a long time im actually interested in watching a game. Playing a handy div 2 side with better CSR then me but looking at the team stats things are very even. Looks like it'll be a tight game.

Me too! I'm against Satory and not only am I using a revolutionary never tried before line-up, but I also risked going Normal... which I could be regretting prrrrretty soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Half time im 19-0 up. Excellant!!

Advertisement