Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 10!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

yer man & my game is damn close 3-5 to him tho at half time:(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Dave is POUNDING me.

You really should keep this kind of thing in the bedroom...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

If I don't get at least a score I'm gonna sulk!
    That's that bit taken care of. 24-7 at half time. This is a long way from finished. The possession and territory tends to equalize by fulltime, and things always get a bit squiffy in the last 20 when ltnt is involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

This is a long way from finished.

Don't give him false hope Dave, its just cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Orizio wrote: »
    Don't give him false hope Dave, its just cruel.

Thank you Orizio, you've always been so strong for me in times of hardship.

Actually, finding it hard to watch this match, my lads just keep fecking up, thankfully I went and cooked dinner before halftime.

• Advertisement

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!

my team is playing like Ireland - intercepted pass just conceeded. and in first half screwed lineout going all way over the top to let in a try.:mad:

and all that posession and doing nothing!

eoferrall wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuk!

my team is playing like Ireland - intercepted pass just conceeded. and in first half screwed lineout going all way over the top to let in a try.:mad:

and all that posession and doing nothing!

Wagh wagh wagh, this is looking like the 4th time in a row that Dave will have stuffed me! Gah! GAH!

Wagh wagh wagh, this is looking like the 4th time in a row that Dave will have stuffed me! Gah! GAH!

Game over. his superior energy is really showing now unfortunately. ripping me a new one in the 2nd half.

Game over. his superior energy is really showing now unfortunately. ripping me a new one in the 2nd half.

I prrrrrobably should have looked at your match rather than avoid it to piss you off. Oh my, wrong again.

I prrrrrobably should have looked at your match rather than avoid it to piss you off. Oh my, wrong again.

yeah - barely even counted as a write up! :mad: haha!

whats annoying when I have worked it close to the line or made a break, he bloody turns it over and boots it away.

aggressive worked for him today it seems. ah well, now to focus on league. certainly feeling that LTNT on sat just gone now!

• Advertisement

yeah - barely even counted as a write up! :mad: haha!

Hah! That's what I was hoping for alright :D

Think Dave is about to kick a penalty to end the match... adding to my pain... phew, just missed. First bit of good news.

31-14 victory for the Bogwarriors. At least I predicted it correctly. :(

HOLY F**K...

I predicted every single match wrong, bar mine where I got my hiding correct. :( Super sad.

HOLY F**K...

I predicted every single match wrong, bar mine where I got my hiding correct. :( Super sad.

A Pox on you for jinxing us!!

on a side note my ranking has taken a battering as has my contentment!:mad:

stupid. i got to the last 16 of the cup, you'd think the supporters would be happy with that run.

on a side note my ranking has taken a battering as has my contentment!:mad:

Time for me to pounce!

Time for me to pounce!

you're still way behind! even if the loss in the cup lost me over 3 full pts! :( but realisticaly I was always going to lose them as I was shooting above my level.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Hopefully i'll win this weekends game. Playing against the 0-7 team in last place, really in need of a win for contentment.

you're still way behind! even if the loss in the cup lost me over 3 full pts! :( but realisticaly I was always going to lose them as I was shooting above my level.

Just one place bro, just one place. I gotchu in ma sights!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

TBH before the match I thought you were going to take me apart.

I decided to try holding onto the ball for a change and switched to 30 30 20 20 with 5% kicking and only 50% to touch. Also finally committed to moving the Healy to the back row from the front and it paid off in the rucks. That and the injuries you shipped in the 2nd half seemed to make the difference. The scoreline was very exaggerated though.

Do you think the fact I voted for McNeilly will make the Ancients go easy on me?

MarVeL wrote: »
    TBH before the match I thought you were going to take me apart.

I decided to try holding onto the ball for a change and switched to 30 30 20 20 with 5% kicking and only 50% to touch. Also finally committed to moving the Healy to the back row from the front and it paid off in the rucks. That and the injuries you shipped in the 2nd half seemed to make the difference. The scoreline was very exaggerated though.

Do you think the fact I voted for McNeilly will make the Ancients go easy on me?

my best 2nd row going off didn't help alright. happy enough to be out though as was getting harder to juggle cup & league (though i do have the lower teams over next few weekends if I had got through I wouldn't have energy for TNT next week anyways.

you had the ball alright, the few times I got it you then turned it over eg when a player made a break tackle steal gone. well played sir!

Good luck in the match next week - pull one out of the bag (BIG team you're against though!:()

The worst part of this cup debacle is I now have to WNWIM Ajeffares! That lad is getting away with murder this season.

• Advertisement

Satory!

Wendylicious went bot! wtf?? Maybe something dodgy going on? Seemed to 'interested' in the game to go inactive.. Brilliant squad, and undefeated in the league!? Bit odd that it happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

yeah I think I saw something on the offsite a while back how they were too interested in the game, thats why I tried to target them last time out, thinking I might pull a luck win.

Anyways we're over the half way point, I picked up 2 wins in the first half of the season, with this news, thats 3 wins possibly in the back end of the season.

Well, the bot is only 10 points ahead of you, and you have to play bot and Rath still, so thats atleast 10 points. So atleast both of us will defiantly avoid auto demote :)

Somehow I absolutely pounded Ajeffares today, don't know how, no LTNT involved.. but it was like 43-10 or something. He'd want to buck up his ideas if he's intending to auto-promote.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Somehow I absolutely pounded Ajeffares today, don't know how, no LTNT involved.. but it was like 43-10 or something. He'd want to buck up his ideas if he's intending to auto-promote.

Awwww

I didn't get to set my tactics and I deservidly got eaten :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

Excellent,

On my second team [very much getting relegated], my second 15 is pretty weak, so to give them and some promoted players a game I played them against the team second in the league at the weekend. Expecting to get whipped.

And they won!

Other dude must have rested his whole team and/or gone WNWIM, thinking it would be an easy win!

ajeffares wrote: »
    Awwww

I didn't get to set my tactics and I deservidly got eaten :D

I figured something like that must be up. You'll need to stay sharp now to take the top spot, it's getting awfully close in the top 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I figured something like that must be up. You'll need to stay sharp now to take the top spot, it's getting awfully close in the top 5.

Well Im not too bothered about getting promoted this season, I'm just getting the auld academy working. Its handy having a good academy. I have 250k in the bank and two players ready to promote in the academy worth 50-100k. I also have about 6 players going to mature in the next 8 weeks. Its a great way of having reserve funds you can withdraw at any time but increases in value if you don't. Hopefully will replace interest for me next season.

ajeffares wrote: »
    Well Im not too bothered about getting promoted this season, I'm just getting the auld academy working. Its handy having a good academy. I have 250k in the bank and two players ready to promote in the academy worth 50-100k. I also have about 6 players going to mature in the next 8 weeks. Its a great way of having reserve funds you can withdraw at any time but increases in value if you don't. Hopefully will replace interest for me next season.

I had similar dreams, but I had some great pulls that went for feck all money, so I'm scrapping it I reckon.

• Advertisement

I had similar dreams, but I had some great pulls that went for feck all money, so I'm scrapping it I reckon.

same with me, quality guy I would have trained myself if wasnt training two u20 prospects...went for 5k:mad: raging!

Advertisement