Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 10!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

eoferrall wrote: »
    same with me, quality guy I would have trained myself if wasnt training two u20 prospects...went for 5k:mad: raging!

I'm not going to bother selling my top draws, despite having a massive squad already... just not worth selling the boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

I've definitely noticed the market for 17 year old trainees has collapsed but haven't noticed that much of a drop off for the better players. Has it?

corny wrote: »
    I've definitely noticed the market for 17 year old trainees has collapsed but haven't noticed that much of a drop off for the better players. Has it?

Judging by DaveHarnett swooping in and buying half price wunderkinds I'd say yes it has, or at least it certainly wasn't as insane as it once was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

Wow, took a bit of a spanking from flaming poney tonight. Took a decent crack at it, but he wasn't taking any chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Threw an LTNT at it and got some decent performances from the players in my match but it still finished up 76-0

At least I injured 2 of them even if they will be back for the next match so we won on injuries :D

• Advertisement

Bit of a predictable final four now. I was hoping for a rogue in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

I bloody hope your're going WNWIM Satory :P

Regardless, i have it set in myself anyway.. see how it turns out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭mar-z

:( Last minute converted try to lose 7-6 :(

mar-z wrote: »
    :( Last minute converted try to lose 7-6 :(

I've been having a load of poxy close loses this weather. If I get trashed then fair enough, but I hate losing by a point or so, makes one thing that a different squad or different tactic could have won it. :(
    My feckin' kicker didn't convert one try today, literally costing me my victory and a good run at a playoff spot :(

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    I bloody hope your're going WNWIM Satory :P

Regardless, i have it set in myself anyway.. see how it turns out ;)

Yeah I did... good old default selection. I haven't chosen a team manually in weeks while I refresh my players and plan for the week after next, so its another default selection and WNWIM set since I'm playing the bot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

blast!!! Was hoping Apoel was gonna rest players after winning the cup on Wednesday so i LTNT. He didnt, his entire first team is playing but at least the stars are reasonably close. maybe a losing BP on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

his energy is probably not too great so if you can stay with him until mid way through second half you might sneak it!!

Nah his stamina is still better then mine and individual energy is around energised to pumped. Hopefully i can give him a scare anyway.

9-5 to him at half time. could b worse i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Back to fourth. :pac:

Orizio wrote: »
    Back to fourth. :pac:

Me too! :) Let's have a party! :D

Up to third.

Prob not for long tho :P

Still in 7th, but a BP win next week will move me above the bot and take me out of the auto relegation group.

satory wrote: »
    Still in 7th, but a BP win next week will move me above the bot and take me out of the auto relegation group.

You're getting beaten by a bot? Oh Satory, you're the biggest scamp I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

First of my league, won't finish the season there but I'm guaranteed a top4 finish at this stage. Great stuff

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    You're getting beaten by a bot? Oh Satory, you're the biggest scamp I know!

In my defense, and voodoo can confirm... wendylicious only went bot a few weeks ago.. I've had some tough fixtures, only coming into a few winnable fixtures now, and a BP win next week will get me over that bot in the league...

So im not as **** as it sounded on first reading ;)

In my defense, and voodoo can confirm... wendylicious only went bot a few weeks ago.. I've had some tough fixtures, only coming into a few winnable fixtures now, and a BP win next week will get me over that bot in the league...

Poor Wendylicious, I miss her imagined face.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

I'm going to do my best (Rath Rugby Club) to get my first proper win against a non-bot team, went up a season or two too early but need just one proper win. :D

l3m0n5 wrote: »
    I'm going to do my best (Rath Rugby Club) to get my first proper win against a non-bot team, went up a season or two too early but need just one proper win. :D

:(:(:(:(:(

I let my fingers to the typing alittle too soon.

Good luck on Saturday l3m0n5, and may the best (me) club win ;)

l3m0n5 wrote: »

You've sure kept quiet around here :P

Sorry for any offence caused, didn't know you were a boardsie ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭l3m0n5

TheVoodoo wrote: »
    You've sure kept quiet around here :P

Sorry for any offence caused, didn't know you were a boardsie ;)

Don't worry about it only found this corner recently. i will be asking for more help later as ye can see I do need it:o

Up 21-3 at halftime. Pity it really is too late in the season to stay up (he says prematurely in this match)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭crisco10

Top my league after todays games. But outrageously tight. I have 51 points, 4th place has 50!!

24-13 :D

Still bottom :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Oisinjm

crisco10 wrote: »
    Top my league after todays games. But outrageously tight. I have 51 points, 4th place has 50!!

Jesus, what league is that?

Advertisement