Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cocktail barman where art thou!

• 19-09-2010 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Does anyone kno of a really good cocktail barman who can throw drinks & glasses up in the air & put on a bit of a cocktail making show-I'd luv to hav one at my birthday party next weekend here in Waterford. Plus how much do they charge for an hour or so? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

One of the lads in Harveys I think (or maybe Kazbar) was deadly at it if you could track him down you'd prob get him to agree to it for the old cash in hand.

Otherwise at the risk of sounding a smartass try google it? I haven't heard of anyone around tgat does it (although there well could be) great idea for your part btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Revolution do classes I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Does anyone kno of a really good cocktail barman who can throw drinks & glasses up in the air & put on a bit of a cocktail making show-I'd luv to hav one at my birthday party next weekend here in Waterford. Plus how much do they charge for an hour or so? :D

If it's a weekend night your gonna have a lot of trouble, any fella with a decent bit of flare is gonna be working on a fri/sat night, theres A good few of us here in the bar in limerick at it, but unfortunately we are all working. Maybe go onto the surrounding counties boards and leave messages there, tipp, Kilkenny, cork and Wexford, hopwfully ya might get lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

ziedth wrote: »
    One of the lads in Harveys I think (or maybe Kazbar) was deadly at it if you could track him down you'd prob get him to agree to it for the old cash in hand.

Otherwise at the risk of sounding a smartass try google it? I haven't heard of anyone around tgat does it (although there well could be) great idea for your part btw.

hey :)
    im working in the cocktail bar in harveys. wouldn't be any good myself but the other chap working there from poland is very good at it if u want me to have a word with him?
    pm me with dates etc :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Elbows22

Revolution do classes I believe.
    any idea whos running them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Charlie does the demonstrations etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

who can throw drinks & glasses up in the air

Thought you could find loads of them in the €3 bars around town who would be glad of the opportunity and a few bobs thrown in. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Thread is a bit old, this was back in Sept

Advertisement