Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Report Proposal

Options
  • 19-09-2010 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭

Hi
    I am trying to write a business report proposal for a project and can not find the layout for one anywhere for my communications class, when I google them the lecturer says they are not the correct ones and should just be about a page. I am so lost.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,357 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I wasn't aware there was a 'correct' way of laying out a business proposal? It would need to be tidy, with good margins, one and a half spacing, logical headings and an introduction and conclusion. As to how long, that depends on the complexity of the subject, surely? And its a bit ridiculous to make you play guessing games about it, if there is a required layout it should have been shown to you.

Advertisement