Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there some sort of anarchist festival on in Dublin today?

Options
  • 19-09-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

There are thousands of people with Black and Red flags all over the northside. They don't seem like the usual anarchists types, alot of families about and most seem to have Belfast accents. Very strange. Never seen so many anarchists in Ireland before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

McDougal wrote: »
    There are thousands of people with Black and Red flags all over the northside. They don't seem like the usual anarchists types, alot of families about and most seem to have Belfast accents. Very strange. Never seen so many anarchists in Ireland before.

Took me a few mins to get that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

McDougal wrote: »

I can understand your confusion. No Green and Gold on All Ireland Sunday is bound to cause bewilderment.:D

And now I'm outta here.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement