Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girl glassed in Masons last night

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭timetogetfit

does anyone remember the movie No Escape with Ray Liotta, thats what they should do with all the scum in this country

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭PKen

ziedth wrote: »
    What kinda pub are you after? I would avoid the ones full up to the brim with teens dancing to ****e chart music but that might right up your alley.

No, that wouldn't be my scene. Something more civilised please, like some live music (rock, country, trad). To put it another way, anywhere for the over 35s? I'm staying in the Tower Hotel. Is this an okay area? Any nice pubs around here? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

^ well in that case you want T&H doolans. Basically walk along the quay till you see the grandville hotel take the next left, walk to the top of that road and turn left it should be just there on your left about 50 odd metres up or just ask someone cause all Waterford folk would know it.

I like it in there and if there is a good band great buzz in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Oh and stay away from geoffs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

ziedth wrote: »
    Oh and stay away from geoffs :)

And Harvey's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

the kings, just behind the tower hotel is nice too, and is less of a walk for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mick Electric

If you are looking for a good Saturday night out with a live band, 80s90s00s DJ and a nice crowd, you won't beat Decades at the Forum Lounge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Ledger wrote: »
    the kings, just behind the tower hotel is nice too, and is less of a walk for you.
    I'd always go the extra few yards to Katty Barrys (see, not all Waterford people are lazy :p )

Advertisement