Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astronomy and Space Science!! Science building Help

Options
  • 19-09-2010 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Ok so I was stuck for an elective cos my original one clashed with a core. So I picked Astronomy and Space science!
    So Ive never been in the science building before, and I notice theres a heap of building boards things surrounding the front of science where i would think you'd go in, so could anyone tell me how to get to Theatre C in Science from arts??
    and where the tutorial room "Nth Physics Ep 129 " is??
    Thanks guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

I'm presuming you're coming from Arts, just before you come to the Science Building turn right at the lake. Walk the length of the new construction and turn left when you can, should lead you up to the entrance beside Elements restaurant. Theatre C is upstairs (1 or 2 floors, can't remember). "Nth Physics Ep 129" means the North Building, 1st floor, room 29 (:

And EP 129 is right in the middle of the physics building, so you can't get lost down any corridors or anything. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

You know where the physics building is, right? (in front of the Vet and Comp. Sci. buildings).

Go in and up the stairs. Room 129 is on the first floor. When you're on the first floor you'll see "Gents Toilets - Photosoc" ( :) )in front of your. Then turn left 360 degrees and it's the first room down the corridor on your right.

Theatre C is in the Science Hub. It's on the second floor (same floor as Theatre A).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

If you go into science by the front (elements) doors go up the stairs to your right as you come through the second doors, don't be alarmed if theres a homeless guy on them, that brings you straight into C

Advertisement