Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOARDS BIG BROTHER - Sign Up Here

Options
  • 19-09-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

OK, I'm going to run a Boards.ie version of Big Brother.

It will basically just involve the ''housemates'' talking to each other on here, doing tasks, nominating, etc.

It will launch on Thursday 23rd September at 8pm and will finish on Thursday 7th October.

Housemates will be required to be online for 45 minutes each day, from 7:30pm to 8:15pm and they will post in a designated thread.

There will also be a thread for viewers to post their opinions on the goings on.

To apply to be a housemate, please fill out the form below and PM it to me:
    -NAME:
    -A FEW LINES ABOUT YOU:

There will be twelve housemates entering on the launch night.
    Good luck.

PS, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it, would also be good if a mod could sticky this. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This makes absolutely no sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

lolwut?

We just spent 10 years having to put up with the real one, can it please stop!

Ehm.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

-NAME: Jazzy/J-Fizzle/Beat Mastah Z/The Anti-Retr0/Greatest human being alive today
    -HOMETOWN: South Dublin Massive
    -A FEW LINES ABOUT YOU: The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,477 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Is there a score attack mode? How many credits / lives do we have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

Actually, it makes lots of sense.

Why not try it out and see if you want.

Please send applications via PM

so signed up to this. vote for me mutha ****as

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm opening up this thread as a Trolling encouraged zone. Feel free to troll the shit out of it.

Jazzy smells of elderberries.

just like i opened retr0s mom

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Id bet any money if the OP was from an astablished poster with over 5,000 posts, people would be like....'oh great idea etc etc'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Id bet any money if the OP wasn't from Donegal, people would be like....'oh great idea etc etc'
    FYP

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Id bet any money if the OP was from an astablished poster with over 5,000 posts, people would be like....'oh great idea etc etc'

No, I'd expect the poster to know better and to read the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I remember being apart of one of these on the old The Wrestling Channel forums. It was basically just an off topic thread with a bit of a gimmick. Don't think it lasted till the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

This is not correct fyi

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I'm opening up this thread as a Trolling encouraged zone. Feel free to troll the shit out of it.

Jazzy smells of elderberries.

Yore ghey. And so's yore face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Why would you waste your time ? Seriously ?

45 mins a day..and the person modding it..setting out tasks etc ?

Learn a language or look for a partime job. Biggest waste of time ever

im going to be the Nikki Graham of the 'house'

I'd follow this if Jazzy got in. He's an upstanding member of boards society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Nope, still think it was a retarded idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,216 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

im gonna be the John McCririck of the house im picking my nose and hole at the same time and eating them too!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

and yes this is a howler of an idea although jazzy seems excited lol

Advertisement