Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honey

• 19-09-2010 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭

Thought this is the right place as honey and mustard are my two loves in life, and be honest, you know you love honey too...

Just had four toasted slices of wholegrain bread MASHED with loads of real butter and drizzled in honey, i nearly fucking came all over myself.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

That be some funky fetish you got going down there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,785 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Hmm sounds strangely delicious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

It's just a pity your choice of words were not as sweet as honey

Honey + Mustard, will eat it right out of a bowl on it's own, but it's better with chicken nuggets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Jacksquat

The squares of honeycomb you can buy are gorgeous. A bit expensive but worth it. On toast or just straight from the box!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

Jacksquat wrote: »
    The squares of honeycomb you can buy are gorgeous. A bit expensive but worth it. On toast or just straight from the box!

WHAT? where can you buy that? I've never seen that, why havn't i seen it? argh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭Jacksquat

_Conrad_ wrote: »
    WHAT? where can you buy that? I've never seen that, why havn't i seen it? argh

:p I`ve gotten it in SuperValu/Tesco/Dunnes at some stage. One of them if not all. And health food shops.

Search it out, its worth it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Warronh

Rycn wrote: »
    Thought this is the right place as honey and mustard are my two loves in life, and be honest, you know you love honey too...

Just had four toasted slices of wholegrain bread MASHED with loads of real butter and drizzled in honey, i nearly fucking came all over myself.

It would be wonderful if you would have added some dry fruits and cheery.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Mashed wholegrain bread? I'm confused n.ow. any chance of a recipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

The butter is mashed into the bread :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

slather some mustard on slices of cheese and sandwich it between two of those heathen slices of pollination by-product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

po0k wrote: »
    slather some mustard on slices of cheese and sandwich it between two of those heathen slices of pollination by-product.

Holy Jaysus :eek:

Advertisement