Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Timetable still not showing Labs or Tuts HELP!!!

Options
  • 19-09-2010 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My labs and Tuts start tomorrow as usual however I still haven't been assigned my groups. I'm a first year (yes I have registered, and on time).I have my OH appointment tomorrow for my injections etc and as I do not know which groups I am in. I am unaware which lab if any I will miss and I want to email the module leader so she is aware of my appointment.

Is this happening to anyone else? could there just be a delay and it may be fixed at 9am tomorrow? If not, who should I contact to receive my timetable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Is the course registered on sulis as the groups may be in the announcements or resources section? If not, just pick any group. Happens a good bit and people just turn up to whichever suits as the same tutor will probably be teaching the different groups, depending on the number in the course.

So, if there is no clarification, go to any of them and ask the tutor after the class. They will either have a list of whoever should be in that class or say the same as above and go to whichever one you like.

If it is like that, try and stick to the one you pick as sometimes they will cover a little more/less in the different classes.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭smilerxxx

Thanks for the reply :)

It turns out, all the mature students in my course were left out of the timetable, I just got it sorted at 7pm tonight. I went to one of the labs today so thanks for that advice.

Advertisement