Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yoga in Westmeath

Options
  • 19-09-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭

Hello

has anybody got details of yoga classes in Westmeath? some of those I've enquired about seem very pricey

anything after 4pm in the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

A friend goes to yoga classes in the Phoenix Centre in Mullingar and recommends them, I haven't been so can't comment. I think they do different styles on different evenings. Think there's a website.

I know of a class in Kinnegad which I went to last year, teacher's name is Louise and she is very good. I went to her classes for about 2 years (drove out to kinnegad from Mullingar when Mullingar classes stopped). Her style is hatha but she does push you. If you want her number pm me and I'll send it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

There is also a place in Tullamore - Root To Light : www.roottolight.com

Advertisement