Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Putting credit on someone elses phone

Options
  • 19-09-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Apologies if covered elsewhere, can't find it..

My OH is abroad, and I bought her credit for her 02 phone, texted her the Easykey code. She says she can't upload from there, is there anyway I can upload to her phone from here ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

Yeah you can. Either ring customer service and they will do it for you or there is something called credit me where you put in the number you want to add credit too. I used to do it all the time but mved away from o2 last year so can't remember the number now. Try o2 website and look up credit me

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You could send her credit, but you will have to pay again with laser/credit card, and just hold on to the voucher one till she gets back or use it yourself etc

https://topup.o2online.ie/O2IEExternalWeb/enter.do

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

If you still have the credit voucher there should be an 1850 or 1890 number on it, if you ring that up it will give you some options one of which is think is top up. When you select it, it will ask you for the mobile number you want to top up and then will ask for the voucher code. Then their phone should be topped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Thanks all. Couldn't get it to work using the phone number, needed some PIN, it kept referring to my account not hers.
    Probably is a way, but since the weekend is over, I went to the O2 shop and got them to do it !

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

for future reference contacting o2 by phone, twitter or their forum should allow them to manually add it to her account too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Have topped up someone's phone when they were in UK from here using BOI atm.

Advertisement