Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geography project

• 19-09-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

just wondering if anyone could prove some info on the geography project for leaving cert. what does it involve? is there a breif?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Here's the topics for the 2011 Exam

http://www.examinations.ie/schools/LC_Geography_Prescribed_List_Of_Investigation_Topics_2011.pdf

We're doing the Traffic Flow one. I'm a repeat and did one on fluvial erosion or something like that last year. I'm really bricking the topic my new teachers picked.

Did anyone do anything on traffic last year? I got an A1 last year, I really need to repeat that result this year but I really think some of the physical geography titles would be easier to do better on. Help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 martymonks

ye could anyone provied some info on what the traffic based project involves exactly

• Registered Users Posts: 31 diocane

wayhey wrote: »
    Here's the topics for the 2011 Exam

http://www.examinations.ie/schools/LC_Geography_Prescribed_List_Of_Investigation_Topics_2011.pdf

We're doing the Traffic Flow one. I'm a repeat and did one on fluvial erosion or something like that last year. I'm really bricking the topic my new teachers picked.

Did anyone do anything on traffic last year? I got an A1 last year, I really need to repeat that result this year but I really think some of the physical geography titles would be easier to do better on. Help?
    good to know

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

So has anyone ever done a traffic one? I'm not living in a city and but my school is in the county's biggest town...

I'm really not looking forward to it because I'm afraid there won't be enough to write about. It's not like we're Dublin or anything. Has anyone got any tips? I really need an A1 in Geography, I'm well-capable but I'm terrified the project will let me down.

Advertisement