Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread of the day

Options
  • 19-09-2010 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭

Has the thread of the day been stopped or something?
    It hasn't changed for me since the 17th. I recently changed over to the beta skin though,would that have anything to do with it?

EDIT: Actually i just noticed post of the day is the same too,it's from 2 days ago..

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Moved from Help Desk

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

From 17th for me too so must be site wide. There were issues on Friday so could be related.

hehe, Pubic Hare!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

same here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

earlier in the day, it was SoupyNorman's POTD in Cool Vids, and Dress Code as TOTD. now it seems to have changed to UPC in Lexlip and Yi Harr's pubic hare (:D)
    probably some effect of the craziness boards was experiencing a day or two ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

• Advertisement

Nope, Still Yi Harr and the fuzzy bunny for me.

NothingMan wrote: »
    Nope, Still Yi Harr and the fuzzy bunny for me.

Try clearing your cache

Tallon wrote: »
    Try clearing your cache

On a work PC that hasn't been touched in 4 weeks until an hour ago but for arguments sake.... Still the same. Damn hamster must be senile and forgetting what day it is.

POTD changed to Tallon's link for me, but it's dated a day too soon for POTD (20th instead of 21st)
    TOTD is about UPC and tinypic (also dated 20th)

Tallon, is yours dated on 21st?
    cache cleared but nothing changed :/

Yeah mine is 21st

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=68127764

TOTD is http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056038992

Someone pointed out that it might be the beta skin that its working on only.

Are you using the beta skin? Or could you switch to it and check?

• Advertisement

same POTD but different TOTD (dated yesterday) - http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056038537&goto=newpost

though i get your TOTD in beta (i usually use white). maybe it's different TOTD for different styles....?

How is it today?

Should be

TOTD

POTD

same POTD but different TOTD though if i switch to beta, i get your thread.

the beta must have a different TOTD, cos the other styles have my TOTD (the ones i tried anyway)
    if you switch to white, do you get my TOTD, tallon?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement