Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It Must Be The Music

Options
  • 19-09-2010 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

Can't find another thread about this show. Anyone watching the final tonight?

Daithi did a good performance I thought. Best of the night imo. Sharleen & Dizzee gave him a No saying he didn't do anything new. Why did he have to do something different, when what he done before now was good enough to get to the final? The crowd loved his performance as well.
    At least he had a new song tonight. The 2 bands sang songs from their first auditions ffs! And the judges thought they were amazing :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

I watched about 20 minutes of this show a few weeks ago - once I heard the rubbish spewing from the judges mouths, I could watch no more. Sharleen & Dizzee do not have a clue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Caught the repeat on SKy 1 just there.

Was pissing myself at how they pronounced Daithi - Da He :D

In fairness he is talented but clearly no one there has ever heard of Owen Pallett / Final Fantasy, which Daithi most certainly has :D Pity he didn't sing, would have done a lot better I think.

Advertisement