Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanent tsb Interest First Savings Account

Options
  • 19-09-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hey all

I am looking at putting a few euro in the Permanent tsb Interest First Savings Account. Basically looking at depositing my money in for a year and then get the years interest up front 30 days after lodging money. I am concerned about the bank guarantee scheme which is finished on September 29. If I deposit my money before then is it covered under the scheme until September next year. I read through information on the net. My understanding is that the deposit will be covered. I need a second opinion on the scheme. Anybody have any thoughts on the Interest first savings account?? 3.35% Gross / 3.46% AER (fixed) interest on balances from €10,000.

All advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement