Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artists recommendations

Options
  • 19-09-2010 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi just wondering if anyone can recommend a good tattoo artist either free lance or someone who is working in a shop..I am based in kells co meath

All replys welcome

Regards
    Darren:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You seemed to post this twice with just slightly different titles, so I've deleted the other one for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Really depends on what style tattoo you're looking for, tribal, old school, japanese, new school , black and grey, portrait etc.

Some notable Irish artists are:
    Jani - Artcore,
    Pavel - Skin City
    Justin Russel
    Karen Russel
    Joe Myler
    Darren - Colourworks

I think thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Dazzer B

Tks D its a mixture of a couple of things, wanted a tattoo of my daughters food print, a black and white celtic tree of life, ann some script writing

Thanks for your reply

Tks for your reply, wanted to get a tattoo of my daughters food print
    (3 weeks) and a celtic tree of life and script writing

Diceicle wrote: »
    Really depends on what style tattoo you're looking for, tribal, old school, japanese, new school , black and grey, portrait etc.

Some notable Irish artists are:
    Jani - Artcore,
    Pavel - Skin City
    Justin Russel
    Karen Russel
    Joe Myler
    Darren - Colourworks

I think thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭conacur

I'd really recommend Remis. He works out of Prime Tattoo's that used to be on Dame street but I think they've moved from there. As far as I know they didn't move too far as in nearly round the corner but again I'm not 100% sure. He usually has a three month waiting list though (maybe longer) but it's worth the wait. You can take a look at his stuff here:

http://www.remistattoo.com/gallery/Tattoo/

• Advertisement

tks for the reply

conacur wrote: »
    I'd really recommend Remis. He works out of Prime Tattoo's that used to be on Dame street but I think they've moved from there. As far as I know they didn't move too far as in nearly round the corner but again I'm not 100% sure. He usually has a three month waiting list though (maybe longer) but it's worth the wait. You can take a look at his stuff here:

http://www.remistattoo.com/gallery/Tattoo/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Can't recommend Karen Russell enough
    Not sure how often she tattoo's now though

Advertisement