Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JW Tyres

Options
  • 19-09-2010 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Just have to put in a good word for him, the chap knows how to look after his customers. Went in to get two new tyres, and he sorted them out, diagnosed a strange sound from the car within two minutes, and had me on my way within twenty minutes, all for 80 euro less for equivalent tyre and service from other competitors. I'll be using him again!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Where is he based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

+1 great guys got a good deal on a set of kumhos a while ago, lads really know what their on about. its in shamrock business park it can be accessed off the killeshin and portlaois road, same business estate as doyles hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

yeh John and Tommy are great lads, always the banter had and would never rob you..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

J.W all the way I always use him so do my mates he's dead on & doesn't rip you off like the rest of them.
    They done my pre NCT check lights gave me new Halogen bulb & sorted out my dodgy squeaky brakes + gave me 2nd hand tyre like new,, about 1.5 hr in all €70. Anywher else would of cost €120 minimum

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

+1 good lads there are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭coroner29

Do you guys know if they're doing also Full car service checks? I mean those checks you need to do after certain number of miles. Something like this I guess:
    http://www.advancepitstop.com/car-service/35-point-checklist.189.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

coroner29 wrote: »
    Do you guys know if they're doing also Full car service checks? I mean those checks you need to do after certain number of miles. Something like this I guess:
    http://www.advancepitstop.com/car-service/35-point-checklist.189.html

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭coroner29

So...any recommendations for a good car service that does full car service checks?

Advertisement